Today we’ve released version 0.4.0 of lxqt-build-tools. This is the second needed piece for the upcoming LXQt 0.12.0 release.Read more...
Today we’ve released version 3.0.0 of libqtxdg. This is the first needed piece for the upcoming LXQt 0.12.0 release. The most visible and noteworthy changes are:
- qiconloader: Reuse Qt implementation
- xgiconloader: Reworks the unthemed/pixmap search
- xdgiconloader: Puts the hicolor at the end of the theme hierarchy
- xdgiconloader: Fix XdgIconLoaderEngine::actualSize()
- xdgiconloader: Support symbolic SVG icons
- xdgiconloader: Honor “FolowsColorScheme” theme hint
I would like to announce the 0.3.2 release of lxqt-build-tools. There are no changes in functionality but the package is now arch independent and meets the FHS standards. Further more 0.11.2 lxqt-common and 0.11.3 pcmanfm-qt will be released today. Both contain only small but important fixes that justify a point release.Read more...